The Learning Center at The Els Center of Excellence (TLC) is a non-profit Palm Beach County charter school that is home to 137 children with autism spectrum disorders, ranging in age from 3 through 14. Many of these students are challenged with sensory, auditory, and language processing disorders that require specific curriculum tailored for their skill set and learning capabilities. Many of these challenges also produce behavior patterns that must be modified and modeled by trained behaviorists to facilitate learning in the classrooms. Due to the attention required for each student, the funding received from the State does not cover the financial requirements of the low student-to-teacher ratios and other special needs requirements and the school must fundraise on it’s own to cover the deficit.
We are soliciting participation by family, friends, and community members to come together to raise funds for the operating fund of The Learning Center at the Els Center of Excellence. Monies in this fund will be used for staff salaries, curriculum, and various therapeutic aids for students.
Our goal is to receive one-hundred pledges of $100 a month for 12 months (or a one-time pledge of $1,000). In return for your generosity, donors will receive name recognition or logo placement on all of the following:
- the TLC Facebook page
- a scrolling banner on the TLC website with a link to your business website if applicable
- a scrolling TV monitor in the school lobby
- one-time Advertisement of your choice sent home in each child’s communication binder
- a school calendar affixed to each child’s communication binder that is sent home daily. (Participation due by December 15, 2017)
- 2 tickets for admission on a Sunset Cruise which will include music, drinks and hors d’oeuvres (LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 PARTICIPANTS)
Participation is simple. Kindly make your donation one of two ways, click HERE OR make a check payable to The Learning Center and mail it to 18370 Limestone Creek Road, Jupiter, FL 33458. The Learning Center is a US public charity (EIN#65-0720113) recognized by the IRS as exempt from Federal tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code.
Business Logos and Donor Information can be e-mailed to Angela Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download and print a Donor Information form, click HERE.